Monday, November 29, 2010

Is this thing on??

OK ... I'm going to try something here. Yes, I can see my blog looks a little ... er, dated, and that's even before I look to see when things were posted! Maybe I'll change it up a bit this month, maybe I won't, but at the very least, I've committed to writing something each day during the month of December as part of an online initiative called Reverb10.

It's nearly 2 am so I'm not going to say much more about it, but feel free to click on this link http://www.reverb10.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/reverb10button.png and see what's up. Maybe you'll decide to do it yourself (and by "you," I'm not even sure there's anyone out there, but that's OK).

1 comment:

  1. i'm here . . . and i stopped by to say welcome to #reverb10! looking forward to reading your reverberations throughout december.

    ReplyDelete